1. Is this your first year at BP? What made you want to exhibit?
Yes, this will be Skalp’s first year at BP. We thought it would be a great idea to exhibit because we know that a lot of people will love our treatment. We want to get Skalp’s name out there, telling people that micropigmentation does exist! A lot of people having lost their hair simply accept the fact they will have to look bald for the rest of their life, but once they see there is a natural looking solution that actually works, they will be very interested.
2. For those who don’t know you, introduce your business in a few lines.
Skalp offers a non-invasive permanent solution to hair loss. Our treatment replicates hair follicles on your head, to either give you the look of a shaved head or a thicker hair style.
3. Have you got any new products you will be featuring at BP 2016?
Our scalp micropigmentation specialisation has been around for a few years now, but it will be new to many that have never seen the treatment before. We will even have a live demonstration!
4. What’s going to make your stand unique?
I think, there will be quite a buzz around our stand, there is only a few companies offering our treatment worldwide and we have secured our reputation as number 1.
5. What do you like about BodyPower?
It’s a great exhibit that showcases a lot of products to people that want to look their best.
6. What benefits do you believe you will gain from it?
People will know that our treatment exists. 99% of people are going to say “wow I’ve never even heard of this”. Once they see it, they will want it.
7. What are you most looking forward to?
Seeing the look on people’s faces when they discover our treatment.
8. In your opinion, what makes BodyPower UK a successful event?
It brings people from all around the country under one roof and they can see all the new exciting products on offer.