On the 12th and 13th September UK and European trade delegates will converge on the NEC for a focussed event exploring the business of fitness.
Organisers of BodyPower Expo, the largest indoor consumer fitness event in the world, have announced plans to recharge LIW (Leisure Industry Week) with a rebrand and a shift in focus that will engage with the fitness sector like no other show on offer in the UK.
BP: Fitness Trade Show will focus on delivering an extensive exhibition with over 100 innovative brands that offer fitness solutions to various markets, including, Personal Trainer Studios, Independent Gyms, Universities, Schools and Colleges, Hotel Gyms, Boutique Fitness Studios, Student Accommodation Gyms, Corporate & Company Gyms, CrossFit Gyms, Gym Chains and Franchises and Residential Care Homes.
As well as renewing a partnership with Pure Gym, Britain’s biggest gym operator, to produce their annual PT Conference, BP: Fitness Trade Show will also offer delegates workshops, practical demonstrations and seminars offering advice on business growth, member retention, change of use, profitability, secondary spend and the development of fitness professionals who are the driving force behind new industry investment.
· Fitness Business School – Focusing on marketing, sales, retention and new ideas to grow businesses in the fitness sector
· Practical Coaching – Equipment and functional demos from leading trainers designed to offer fitness professionals new options and practical application for the benefit of clients and members
· BP Nutrition – Exploring nutrition solutions for all businesses including healthier menu choices and using nutrition as a key secondary spend opportunity
· 50+ Fitness – Britain’s ageing populous is a massive market and active ageing is explored alongside the provision of a well-equipped fitness area in new and existing residential care facilities
· Workplace Fitness – develop a fitter, healthier workforce for improved productivity, energy and wellbeing
· Pool & Spa – Fitness solutions such as group aqua exercise classes for increased usage, targeting new demographics and the provision of equipment for both maintenance and fitness in a pool facility
Managing Director Steve Orton explained: “We’ve successfully rejuvenated what was a stagnant show since our acquisition of LIW in 2015. However, in 2017 we wanted to really put our stamp on not just the show but also the industry. BP: Fitness Trade Show will target a demographic of potential buyers and decision makers who are front-line in the delivery of fitness solutions in the UK. Our focus is on the business of fitness and we are strategically aligned to be able to influence industry growth and provide an annual meeting place to drive business development.”
To register for FREE simply click here