Each portion has 10g+ protein!
For the chocolate cream:
I use Bio-Synergy vanilla protein isolate! This is an awesome product for cooking! It tastes good and macros are pretty good too: 27g protein per scoop, an equivalent of 108 Kcals!
For the base:
8 pitted dates
1/2 cup oats/granola mix
2 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons almond milk
For the frosting mix:
1 scoop vanilla whey isolate by Bio-Synergy
1/2 cup roughly Lightest cream cheese Philadelphia
1 tablespoon yogurt - I used acti Yog - 20g protein per pot!
1 teaspoon of honey
3 small melted blocks of dark protein chocolate
This is easy to make!
1. Mix all the base ingredients together.
2. For the dates, get them into a paste texture by cooking them in a tablespoon of water and by mashing them up.
3. Once all mixed, flatten into small cylinder moulds.
4. Pour and spread frosting mix onto the base and freeze for roughly 2 hours.
5. Next, mix some protein chocolate and mint flavoured fit fudge
6. Drizzle this over your desserts and add some more chocolate shavings for another 30 mins and serve.
Note that I used mint flavoured fit fudge in this dessert. All fit fudge products are paleo, organic and homemade in the UK.
By day, Zeena works in financial services, but by night she turns into the Protein Princess.
Always been interested in health and fitness, it is last year that she decided to up her gain with weightlifting. Being pescatarian, she found herself restricted with her sources of protein. "There is so many protein shakes, eggs and fish a girl can eat." Says Zeena, AKA The Protein Princess .
She then started experimenting and developing new protein recipes, adding super foods where possible. Her recipes vary from sweet to savory dishes and her followers love them. With a busy lifestyle, she looks to create simple yet healthy and tasty recipes with a focus on high protein, low fat, and low carbohydrates. For more recipes, visit her Instagram page.