- 8 Heck Hallowiener sausages
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1 orange pepper thinly sliced
- 4 hot dog rolls (GF as required)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
1. Cook the Heck Hallowiener sausages according to the packet instructions.
2. To cook the ‘worms’ fry the red onion and peppers in the sunflower oil over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.
3. To serve, slice the hot dog rolls down the middle then pop in a couple of Hallowiener sausages into each roll. Divide the peppers and onions equally and top each Halloween Heck dog with the ‘worms’. Add your favourite sauces and serve up with a napkin before you start apple bobbing!
Brought to you by Heck Foods.
Love this recipe? Visit BodyPower Experience 2019 for more delicious recipes!