If you’re looking at ways to increase profitability, perhaps you’re looking at the transition between single and multi-site operation or you’re interested in learning how to build a business in a commercial facility…the Fitness Business School is a discussion centre that will certainly open new avenues in delegates’ commercial outlook.
If you’re looking for fitness business advice then the Fitness Business School at BP: Fitness Trade Show will showcase some of the finest educators, coaches and fitness professionals in the industry to empower delegates with practical advice and seminars on business growth.
Case studies will focus on marketing, sales, retention and new ideas to grow businesses in the fitness sector with tangible benefits for attendees that can be applied in their day-to-day role.
Fitness Business School at BP: Fitness Trade Show will deliver a world class education programme of business acumen for new and existing owners, managers and decision makers.
- Ten mistakes you need to avoid to be a successful fitness professional
- More money in less time: How you can benefit from small group training (SGT)
- Surviving your first two years in the fitness industry
- Lead generation for gym owners
- Lead generation for PTs in commercial gyms
- How to use social media and boost your business in the right way
- Creating credibility and gaining clients
- Using your space for maximum return